About the team
We are proud to be a community of passionate technologists obsessed with finding new ways to connect amazing causes with people who care. We move fast, using progressive practices like automation (for tests and infrastructure), and we’re working towards continuous delivery, lean UX and polyglot programming too.
Whether it’s a third-party platform, new language, or best-of-breed API, we use the right tools for the job so we can spend more time on the fun stuff and make time to tackle tech debt.
About the role
We are looking forJunior Engineers to join the team. Our engineers work in multi-disciplinary teams with other back-end and front-end engineers, SDETs, DevOps, product managers, UX and designers to build innovative products that are used by people all over globe.
We move fast and use progressive practices like automated deployments and continuous delivery to release every day, multiple times a day, and use cutting-edge technology to create products that make good things happens.
We’re always on the lookout for pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated problem solvers to join the cause. If you’re tech-obsessed, a natural optimistic and believe that awesome technology can change the world, we want to hear from you!
What we need you to bring
- Some professional experience of working, coding and debugging C# – we’re thinking around 12-months
- .NET core & MVC development experience
- Have actively developed and tested in React & Typescript but not necessarily in a production environment
- Understanding of SQL
- Understanding of OO & SOLID principles
- Proven track record of building high performing and reliable systems
- Basic understanding of one more continuous integration systems, e.g. TeamCity, GO
- You understand and know how to apply common agile principles, practices and patterns
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to articulate complex and technical concepts to your technical peers
- You understand and apply good engineering practices in your work
- Excellent communicator with a continuous improvement mind-set
We’re the world's leading online fundraising platform, creating innovative technology that helps people, charities and businesses connect with the causes they care about. We make giving and fundraising simple, social, impactful and inspiring.
In October 2017, we were acquired by Blackbaud, the world’s leading cloud software company powering social good. Now part of Blackbaud’s Consumer Solutions, we are now connecting charities and individuals to grow the world of giving on a global scale.
Why join us?
We're a team that is passionate about making good things happen. We work collaboratively, take risks and learn from our mistakes, as well as our successes.
If you're curious, ambitious and thrive under pressure then we'd love to hear from you.
Does this sound like you?
Great! Send us your CV and a link to your portfolio (if you have one). You may be a proud technologist, if so, why not show us what you do via github or StackOverflow. Alternatively, feel free to send us something that demonstrates your innovative streak and your suitability for the role. Impress us. Stand out.
Step up. Join in. Make things happen.